For Sale 1974 MkII Triumph Stag:
Due to unforeseen and unexpected circumstances I find that unfortunately I have to sell my car.
I started to do a Rover 3500 V8 and 5 speed gearbox conversion a few years ago after the original motor started to lose water after an hour of running, I first started to repair the motor and broke the studs on the left bank cylinder head, I have the new gaskets for this repair and a New Set of Bolts, as I still have the original Motor and gearbox ( Manual 4 Speed with overdrive ) the spare parts for this motor will go with the car, as well as the original motor and gearbox.
It was at this time I made the decision to change to the Rover Set up
The conversion is about 80% complete, I have not cut or changed the body at all and I have come to the front of the car and need to solve the radiator problem without cutting the body to suit the original radiator.
The other decision that need to be made is, at the moment the battery is in the boot of the car, so I have not fitted the exhaust header/manifold as I hadn’t made up my mind as to whether or not I was going to re-install the battery to the front of the car and It would be a lot easier to do with the exhaust out of the way.
Obviously I would go through all of this with anyone who is interested in buying the car.
The car will come with:
1. The original Motor and Gearbox, Both in perfect condition, apart from the small leak in the cylinder head Gaskets.
2. The original Diff, I fitted a 3.4, replacing the 3.7:1
3. A Spare Bonnet incase an Air Scoop was to be fitted, I didn’t want to damage the original Bonnet
4. All the original Carburetors and electronic ignition, plus all the bolts etc,.
5. A spare 3.9 Rover V8 Motor.
6. A new Electronic ignition system to suit the rover 3500.
7. 2 Sets of Rims.
8. 2 Spare Cylinder Heads.
9. Assortment of Rover and Triumph Motor Spares.
10. New Edlebrock Carburetor to suit Edlebrock Sports Inlet Manifold.
11. Spare and original Power Steering pumps and hoses, and I’m sure there will be a few more things that I have not listed.
I have spent a lot of time and money to get to this point and would like recover some of this back so I am looking for Offers around $20,000
If you would like to view or have any questions regarding this car Please feel free contact me on 0421 831 784 or email, email@example.com.