How to Apply for Concessional Licensing

Information about Applications for Concessional Licenses

To apply for a concessional vehicle licence please read the information on the Department of Transport web site to determine which concession suits your circumstances. The link is provided below.

C4C: Concessions for Classics is at the top of the web page

Code 404:  Veteran, vintage, post vintage or invitational vehicle concessions  is near the bottom of the web page

Then contact the Secretary of the TSOA WA for the procedure to complete your application.