The 43rd National TSOA Rally will be in Albany Western Australia.
The dates for the rally will be from Saturday 19th till Sunday 27th October 2024.
The WA committee have chosen Albany for its historic relevance and the beautiful scenery in the Great Southern region surrounding the town.
Pricing will be $1300 per person based on twin share. Single delegates may need to pay additional costs or advise if they will be willing to share a double bedroom unit.
Your Nationals Meeting Cost Includes:
- 8 Night’s accommodation with cooked breakfast each day (Saturday will be Brunch at alternate venue)
- Sundowner drinks and Welcome Dinner-Sat 19th
- Show & Shine and evening Sundowner and Dinner-Sun 20th
- Two competition days (Light Lunch) evening Drinks and Dinner-21st and 24th
- Observation Run and Lunch, Free Evening-Tue 22nd
- Free Day and evening Sundowner and Dinner – Wed 23rd
- Run and Lunch, Free Evening-Fri 25th
- Brunch (no Hotel breakfast), Sundowner and Presentation Dinner-Sat 26th
- Departure after Hotel Breakfast-Sun 27th
A deposit of $325 will be due on 28th Feb 2024, then three $325 instalments on:
The are two competition events, one will be a regular sprint.
The other a fun event that all national delegates can enter with their Triumphs. No rollbars required and we encourage everyone to have a try.
There will be an additional cost for the two events which will be advised at a later date.
View a detailed presentation of the rally HERE
Those wishing to attend the rally REGISTER HERE
We have reached our target registration of 90, however still register, and you will be placed on a wait list and will be advised when a vacancy is available.
For any questions phone Ron Marian 0408851445